Anong klase ng mobile phone meron ang isang Red Tribe member?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anong klase ng mobile phone meron ang isang Red Tribe member?

Post by jey_r1015 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:35 pm

An iPhone user here and forever will be an iPhone user. LOL

For me, It is reliable, secure, and a trendy phone. Interface is simple that makes it simply awesome for me and for my daily needs. The only downside is the battery life, I wish Apple will do huge battery improvements in the next iPhone to come. But
overall it is a great phone.  Cool 

Anong phone meron kayo fellow RT?

jey_r1015

Back to top Go down

Re: Anong klase ng mobile phone meron ang isang Red Tribe member?

Post by icemint on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:16 pm

I'm a die-hard Nokia user here.

Nokia N9, the first and only Nokia device with the Meego OS, which was ditched by Nokia for the Windows phone OS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nokia N9 was the first to introduced the polycarbonate unibody design, and the first to introduce the open source OS wherein you can install an "android os" and do a dual boot.

Nokia N9 was the pioneer in the Air Gesture which was copied by Samsung. First to offer the amazing FREE OFFLINE NOKIA MAPS AND OFFLINE NOKIA DRIVE for driving navigation.

Nokia N9 was also the first device to feature a "double tap to open" which was copied by LG.

Nokia N9 once hold the fastest shutter speed among the camarefones in 2012.

N9 was also the first to use the scracth proof gorilla glass.

The Nokia N9 program team separated from Nokia and created their own Mobile phone and OS named Jolla with it's Sailfish OS.

The Nokia N9 was also given several awards, let me quote from wiki:

"In November 2011, the Nokia N9 won 3 out of 4 applicable titles (including design, camera and cellphone of the year) at a gala held by Swedish magazine and webzine Mobil.se.[50]

In January 2012, the Nokia N9 Swipe UI was nominated for an IxDA Interaction Award.[51]

In February 2012, the N9 reached number 1 in ranking "by rate" with a rate of 8.432 (out of 10) and votes of 74,940, and also number 5 by daily interest hits in GSMArena's ranking.[52]

In April 2012, the N9 was awarded a Design and Art Direction "Yellow Pencil", in the interactive product design category, beating among others the iPad 2 and the Nokia Lumia 800.[53]"

---------------

I now have the Nokia Lumia 1020 with it's 41mp lens. (for camera, entertainment and media purposes)

It's still the Camerafone king for 2 years now as proven by the GSMArena.com camera shootout - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It bested 5 2014 flagship fones from Samsung, LG, Iphone among others despite of the older specs.

I love windows phone because of the simplicity of the OS, the live tiles and of course because of the Nokia hardware!

To make it clear, Microsoft only bought the Device and software dept of Nokia, not the whole of Nokia. So Nokia can still launch mobile devices if they want to.

Windows phone was the first to introduce the "kid's corner" which was copied by LG and name it as "guest mode"

Nokia Windows phone was also the first to introduced free online music streaming which was followed by spotify and spinner(?).

The Nokia Lumia 1020 has reinvented zoom. It has this lossless zoom capability, wherein you can take a picture then crop it zoom without the image losing it's detail. Great eh?!

The Nokia Lumia 1020 makes the point and shoot camera obsolete.

It's also the first phone to offer the Optical Image Stabilization for less blurry photos which was also copied by other fone manufacturers.

Windows phone was also the first to offer a phone that focuses in low light photography through the Nokia Lumia 925.

Windows phone was also the pioneer in wireless charging using QI charging plates and pillow, and again was copied by Samsung, LG and others.

Windows phone has lot of exclusive apps like the Nokia Storyteller, Nokia Treasure Tag, Nokia Pro Cam, etc.

-------------------------

I have the Samsung Chat B5330 for calling and texting. haha.

-----------------------

And I am currently thinking of buying the newest LG Flagship fone the LG G3!

It's just wow! Featuring a Quad HD (4x Full HD) and it's super slim design with almost zero bezel!

Having the latest chipset and latest version of the android OS, it's a headturner and a monster of a phone!!!!

------------------

Kayo RT?

Share yours.. =)
icemint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by waddaphak on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:32 pm

I am a SONY Lover ergo Sony Xperia Z1 is my phone. lol though palugi na ng palugi ang kumpanyang ito sana masalba nila ang Smartphone products nila. :/

Gusto ko kasi yung pagka-kwadrado ng phone and specs-wise hindi ren naman ito magpapatalo sa ibang leading/hyped smartphone brands tapos okay din ang GUI niya so talgang heto na binili ko and take note waterproof ito tested ko na sa swimming pool pwede ren sa salt water kaso need lang i-rinse agad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <- here have a look of Z1's specifications.

P.S. Pati dummy phone ko Sony Xperia X8 para kapag nasa alangan na lugar yung ang dinidisplay ko lol

waddaphak

Back to top Go down

Post by icemint on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:53 am

Gusto ko din yang mga fones ng Sony. Ok sana ang Xperia Z line nila kaya lang every 6 months maglalabas na sila ng flagship phone.

icemint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by waddaphak on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:39 am

Sa smartphones and game console (Playstation) na lang kasi sila halos naka-focus. Lugi na ang TV, Laptop(wala ng VAIO) and other gadgets produced ng Sony. Meron pa ngang balitang gagawa ang Sony na smartphones na Windows ang OS e.

waddaphak

Back to top Go down

Post by icemint on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:00 pm

binenta na nga nila ang vaio division nila..

tsismis lang un.. tagal na nun..

htc and lg gagawa din ng wp
icemint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top