Paul Zamar's Farewell and Thank you Note

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paul Zamar's Farewell and Thank you Note

Post by icemint on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:26 pm

My farewell =')

Thank you so much for supporting us this year,its been a blast for me to have this kind of enthusiasm & understanding from all of you.Its gonna take so much time before I move on & leave my career in the UAAP,I will always be a Red Warrior in my heart.I will always be proud to carry the name of UE,we should always be proud & never be intimidated by others.To all my fans who followed me right from the start of my college career & also to those who showed such appreciation,thank you from the bottom of my heart.I will never forget the things you all did & it will always be a reminder to me to stay who I am.Always remember,life is not always a Cinderella story.We all are going to experience to be up & to be down,its how we react on these situations that will always be the difference.Please keep on supporting the UE Red Warriors & I will be there to cheer with all of you.ONCE A WARRIOR,ALWAYS A WARRIOR.=)

Special Thanks!

Special thanks to my baby Jane Arcangel,Kyla,Bea,Lanie,Cookie,Melai,Gab,James Martinez & Tito Danny Martinez,Dok Andrei Tolentino,Nicole Alejandrino,David,SP & Issa Zamar,Tatay Antolin Zamar,Mommy Lolita Crisostomo,Tito Manny Crisostomo,the late Arturo Crisostomo,Zamar Clan,Crisostomo Clan,Arcangel,Rivera & Canlas Family,Ventura brothers,Antonio Mella,EVP Mateo,Dir. Tanchangco,Pres. Garcia,Dean Elizalde,fomer Chancellor Ibe,CAS Family,Dean Valdez,College Sec. Nilo,Assoc. Dean Reyes,Prof. Gabuyo,Prof. Ignacio,Prof. Descalzo,JFINEX,Tita Sally Jacinto,Dr. Borromeo,Dr. YaƱez,Architect Allen,Admissions Office,SAO,URO & Bert Sulat,BA Admin.,UE Marketing,UE Security Office & Chief Maglalang,PE Dept. esp. to the late Bren Perez,Coach Melvin,Coach Danganan,Sir Roque,Mam Yusay,UE Dawn & Monique,UE Pages 2003-2005,UE Warriors 2001-2011,Sir Benny,Nikko Ramos,Coach Dindo,Coach Lawrence,Coach Jerry,Coach Nemi Villegas,Coach Bong Ravena,Jam,Juvin,Icemint & UE Red Tribe,Dok J & Ajo,Don Labador,Mang Rene Ayon,Popoy Ramos,Big 4,Pitbulls,Orange,Renan,Awo,Long,Betterliving boys & GOD.=)

- PAUL ZAMAR
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
icemint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Paul Zamar's Farewell and Thank you Note

Post by icemint on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
icemint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cediepogz12UE on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Thank you captain zamar Very Happy good luck sayo..

cediepogz12UE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top